The Memento Mori cub watch winder is hand crafted in smooth vegan leather with skull embroidery, brushed chrome skull hardware with LED lights changing from white to red and black ultrasuede lining. Includes brushed chrome skull hardware and a single winding module.
Size - 5.25" L X 6" W X 6" H
Color - White
Model # 493101
- Rotation: 10 second start delay, 900 TPD (Turns Per Day) bi-directionally, patented rotation programs - Intermittent rotation with pause and sleep phases pre-programmed.
- Directional Settings: Bi-directional
- Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit.
- Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or AA batteries - alkaline or lithium (lithium batteries will last twice as long as alkaline batteries). Batteries not included.
- Storage: 1 winding module
- Glass cover
- Vegan leather
Proud WOLF Authorized Retailer.
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
TimeMachinePlus.com is an Authorized Retailer for all the watch brands we carry. Therefore, all our watches are always 100% authentic and brand-new pieces directly from each global watch brand we work with. Each watch includes the original box, warranty card and any additional paperwork provided to us by our brand partners. If you have any questions about any of our watches or the warranty provided, don't hesitate to contact us at 888-898-4795 or send an email to our quickly responsive customer service team at email@example.com
Warranty periods range from 12 months to 10 Years, depending on the brand. All of the brands we carry come with their international manufacturer warranty. All warranty issues are to be handled directly with the watch manufacturer, so be sure to keep your electronic invoice for proof of purchase from TimeMachinePlus.com as we're an authorized retailer. Contact the brand directly using the information in your warranty booklet or the manufacturer's website for complete warranty terms and repair instructions. Typically the manufacturer's warranty does not cover: battery, crystal, strap or bracelet; damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear; damage from contact with objects; water damage.
TimeMachinePlus.com provides insurance coverage for all orders shipped out.