Brand-New, 100% Authentic. We are an Authorized G-Shock Retailer. Includes G-Shock Backed Warranty at no extra charge.
The new GWFA1000's are the first analog models for the FROGMAN Series of MASTER OF G ISO 200m diver-level water resistant watches. Maintaining the asymmetrical face design that has been the iconic look of this series since its start in 1993, these new models show Home Time, Dual Time, tide information, and dive time measurement in analog format. The carbon monocoque structure of this model incorporates the case and back cover into a single unit. The carbon fiber-reinforced resin has a low water absorption coefficient and resists hydrolysis, which results in a higher level of water resistance and greater strength. This, along with the monocoque case, enables ISO 200m diver-level water resistance. Function-wise, these models feature a new module that uses an always connected Bluetooth ® system, so settings can be configured using your phone instead of watch button operations. A G-SHOCK Connected app can be downloaded to a smartphone and linked with the watch. Then, you can select one of approximately 3,000 locations around the globe and view tide information there. You can also view diving log records on your phone and manage measurement data more efficiently.
|Item||G-Shock Men's Watch|
|Series||Master of G - FROGMAN|
|Case||Carbon Fiber-Reinforced Resin / Stainless Steel - Carbon Core Guard Structure|
|Case Back||Carbon Fiber-Reinforced Resin|
|Case Width||53.3 mm (Case Thickness - 19.7 mm)|
|Dial Features||Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping / Neobrite / Screw-Down Crown / Magnetic Resistant / Shock Resistant / Afterglow / Time Calibration Signal Reception / Diving Mode / Mobile Link (Bluetooth) / Stopwatch / Countdown Timer / Alarm / Calendar|
|Watch Lens||Sapphire Glass with Non-Reflective Coating
|Strap Material||Resin Band (Strap Width 33 mm / Strap Length 9 inches)|
|Movement||Tough Solar Powered|
|Water Resistant||ISO 200 Meters|
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Expedited Shipping available for $39.99
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Lighting fast international shipping available. We pay for insurance too!
Find more information here.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel resin band
- Spherical Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Black ion plated case
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Diving mode
- Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 1:59'59
- Surface time measurement: up to 24 hours
- Log data: up to 30 records
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Dual time
- 27 time zones, Home time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments)
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 30 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 56.7×53.3×19.7mm
- Total weight : 119g