Brand-New, 100% Authentic. We are an Authorized G-Shock Retailer. Includes G-Shock Backed Warranty at no extra charge.
G-Shock, the watch brand that is always finding ways to blend diverse world culture into fashionable street scene timepieces, announces new GBA-800 urban sports themed models for athleisure wear.
The watch itself and its Bluetooth® communication capabilities are designed and engineered to make sports activities even more fun. Linking with the G-Shock Connected phone app provides access to a number of functions to support your workouts. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, a Countdown-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more.
While linked with the G-Shock Connected phone app, you can configure settings for a step count log with five exercise intensity levels, calorie calculations, and step targets.
The ability to use the app to create timer combinations and send them to the watch, to store stopwatch measurement data, to view data, and more all combine to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable.
Other features include app-based auto time setting correction and other features for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto Double LED Light to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
Back wings on the inside of the bands where they connect to the case, a new band ring shape that prevents sliding, more band holes to allow better tightness adjustment, and a soft urethane band, which maintains its suppleness even after long wear all add up to a more comfortable fit. A mid-size design that's optimal for running and training, Bluetooth®, phone app linking and much more makes the GBA-800 the perfect choice for sportswear.
|Item||G-Shock Men's Watch|
|Case||Shock Resistant Resin|
|Case Back||Stainless Steel|
|Case Width||48 mm (Case Thickness - 14 mm)|
|Dial Color||Black / Digital|
|Dial Features||Analog & Digital / Bluetooth Connection with G-Shock Connect Smartphone App / Step Tracker / Timer / Stopwatch / Automatic Time Correction / Step Counter / Auto Double LED Light|
|Watch Lens||Hardened Mineral Crystal|
|Strap Material||Resin Band (Strap Width 27mm / Strap Length 8 inches)|
|Movement||Quartz Movement; Functions With a Battery|
|Water Resistant||200 Meters|
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 2-4 business days!
- Expedited Shipping available for $39.99
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
All International Orders shipped via DHL Global Express Mail. We pay for insurance too!
Find more information here.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
All merchandise purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box.
Find more information here.
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 11 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
- Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case: 54.1×48.6×15.5mm
- Total weight: 61g