Brand-New, 100% Authentic. We are an Authorized G-Shock Retailer. Includes G-Shock Backed Warranty at no extra charge.
The new GBA800EL-4A arrives in a matte red reminiscent of boxing gloves, with the world-famous Everlast logo engraved on the case back. The distinguished logo also appears on the dial and band, with the model’s LED backlight feature highlighting the brand’s motto, “Choice of Champions” on the digital front display. The GBA800EL-4A is made with the modern fitness enthusiast in mind, equipped with a three-axis acceleration sensor to keep track of step count as well as walking/running pace. The digital display also shows the step count and hourly step graph, while the status indicator displays the target achievement rate.
|Item||G-Shock Men's Watch|
|Series||Everlast Limited Edition|
|Case||Shock Resistant Resin - Matte Red|
|Case Back||Stainless Steel|
|Case Width||48 mm (Case Thickness - 14 mm)|
|Dial Color||Red / Digital|
|Dial Features||Analog & Digital / Bluetooth Connection with G-Shock Connect Smartphone App / Step Count Using a 3-Axis Accelerometer (Step Count Graph, Step Goal Progress Graphic) / Stopwatch With Target Time Alarm|
|Watch Lens||Hardened Mineral Crystal|
|Strap Color||Matte Red|
|Strap Material||Resin Band (Strap Width 27mm / Strap Length 8 inches)|
|Movement||Quartz Movement; Functions With a Battery|
|Water Resistant||200 Meters|
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Expedited Shipping available for $39.99
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
Lighting fast international shipping available. We pay for insurance too!
Find more information here.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
All merchandise purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box.
Find more information here.
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00 00 00~59 59 99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
- Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- 12/24-hour format
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life
- 2 years on CR2016
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Button operation tone on/off
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00 00 to 60 00 (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- 5 daily alarms
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- Hand shift feature
- (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Hourly time signal
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (Hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Step count
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 11 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Size of case / total weight
- Module: 5554
- GBA-800 ...54.1 x 48.6 x 15.5 mm / 61 g