Brand-New, 100% Authentic. We are an Authorized G-Shock Retailer. Includes G-Shock Backed Warranty at no extra charge.
Introducing RANGEMAN, the latest addition to the Master of G series of tough and rugged timepieces that are designed and engineered to stand up to the most grueling conditions imaginable. RANGEMAN employs a Shock Resistant Triple Sensor, which makes it capable of keeping altitude, barometric pressure, temperature and direction readings at your fingertips.
Cylindrical buttons provide outstanding operation and improved resistance to impact. The frequently used sensor button (center right) has a metal cover that protects it against lateral impact and keeps foreign matter out. Pressing the sensor button in any mode takes you directly to a sensor screen.Each sensor mode has its own audible tone, which means you can determine which mode you are entering without even looking at the watch.
All of this plus sunrise/sunset data, one-touch time recording, one-touch elapsed time measurement, world-renowned G-Shock toughness and durability, and much more makes RANGEMAN the perfect choice for rangers, rescue crews, and anyone else whose profession or activities demand unfailing reliability. Black resin band digital watch with black face, red accents on the dial and the side button.
|Item||G-Shock Men's Watch|
|Series||Master of G - RANGEMAN|
|Case||Mud Resistant Case And Buttons Are Sealed To Prevent Mud, Dirt And Dust From Getting Into The Watch|
|Case Back||Stainless Steel|
|Case Width||53 mm (Case Thickness - 17 mm)|
|Dial Color||Black / Digital|
|Dial Features||Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives Time Calibration Radio Signals Which Keep The Displayed Time Accurate Auto Receive Function (Up To 6 Times Per Day/Up To 5 Times Per Day For China) Manual Receive Function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz / Triple Sensor (Compass, Thermometer, Depth Sensor) / Altimeter / Barometer / Thermometer / Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Blacklight With Afterglow / Alarm / Stopwatch / Countdown Timer / Sunrise / Sunset Data / Calendar|
|Watch Lens||Hardened Mineral Crystal|
|Strap Material||Resin Band (Strap Width 31 mm / Strap Length 8 inches)|
|Movement||Tough Solar Powered|
|Water Resistant||200 Meters|
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Expedited Shipping available for $39.99
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Lighting fast international shipping available. We pay for insurance too!
Find more information here.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China) Manual receive function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant Case & buttons are sealed to prevent mud, dirt and dust from getting into the watch
- 200M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Triple Sensor w/Direct Access Button
- Altimeter Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft) Measuring unit: 1 m (5ft) Manual memory measurements: up to 40 records (shared storage with date/time, bearing, and barometric pressure/temperature records) Historical Altitude Values: High altitude, Low altitude, cumulative ascent, cumulative decent Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude differential, Altitude auto reading interval (0'05 or 2'00)
- Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 60 seconds continuous measurement Graphic direction pointer Bidirectional calibration Magnetic declination correction Bearing memory: up to 40 records (shared storage with date/time, bearing, and barometric pressure/temperature records)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) Atmospheric pressure tendency graph Atmospheric pressure differential graphic Atmospheric pressure change indicator Manual memory measurements: up to 40 records (shared storage with date/time, bearing, and barometric pressure/temperature records)
- Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch w/Direct Access Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments ans 1-hour increments)
- Sunrise/Sunset Data
- Displays sunrise time and sunset time for a specific date (at sea level)
- Time Recorder
- Memory capacity: up to 40 records (shared storage with date/time, bearing, and barometric pressure/temperature records)
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour Formats Button operation tone on/off Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery Battery Level Indicator Power Saving Function Approx. Battery Life: 7 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3410