The new GBX100 models are the latest additions to the G-LIDE lineup of G-SHOCK sports watches, which are a favorite choice among the world's top surfers. These new models come with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe. The wide face and a high-definition MIP (Memory In Pixel) LCD improves display readability of standard functions like Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times. This provides important information about current conditions at a glance, which, in combination with a collection of training measurement functions (distance, speed, pace, lap, pitch), provides plenty of support for surfers who meet new challenges around the globe.
In addition to powerful functions, these new models also incorporate advances in design, structure, and materials. The bezels of these models are made of resin and metal to allow them to withstand the impact of underwater rocks better. The surface of the bezel has a stainless steel cover with a hairline and honed finish that creates a look of elegant toughness. A resin guard structure that protects against impact from any direction combines with a button guard at 6 o'clock, which delivers outstanding G-SHOCK protection. The end of the soft urethane band at 6 o'clock has slits to allow the draining of water and sweat for improved comfort.
Brand-New, 100% Authentic. We are an Authorized G-Shock Retailer. Includes G-Shock Backed Warranty at no extra charge.
|Item||G-Shock Unisex Watch|
|Series||Digital - G-LIDE|
|Case||Shock Resistant Silicone|
|Case Back||Stainless Steel|
|Case Width||46 mm (Case Thickness - 14.7 mm)|
|Dial Features||Tide Graph / Bluetooth Smartphone Link / Step Tracker ? LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) / Training Function / Display of Distance, Speed, Pace / Accelerometer / Sunrise & Sunset Time Display / World Time / Stopwatch / Countdown Timer / Alarms / Calendar / Steel Bezel|
|Watch Lens||Mineral Glass|
|Strap Material||Resin Band (Strap Width 28 mm / Strap Length 8.5 inches)|
|Water Resistant||200 Meters|
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Expedited Shipping available for $39.99
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Lighting fast international shipping available. We pay for insurance too!
Find more information here.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless Steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds),afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
- Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on
- accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time,
- calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance,
- pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed,
- calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run)
- Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
- Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
- World time
- 38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off,
- auto summer time (DST) switching
- *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- Vibration Alarm
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
- Size of case / total weight
- 50.9 x 46.0 x 14.7 mm / 66 g