Brand-New, 100% Authentic. We are an Authorized G-Shock Retailer. Includes G-Shock Backed Warranty at no extra charge.
|Item||G-Shock Men's Watch|
|Case||Carbon Core Guard Case / Shock Resistant Structure|
|Case Width||49 mm (Case Thickness - 15 mm)|
|Dial Color||Navy / Digital|
|Dial Features||Analog & Digital / Bluetooth Smartphone Link / LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) / Time Calibration Signal Reception / Compass / Thermometer / Alarm / World-Time / Stopwatch / Calendar|
|Watch Lens||Sapphire Glass with Non-Reflective Coating|
|Strap Material||Resin Band (Strap Width 25mm / Strap Length 8 inches)|
|Water Resistant||200 Meters|
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Expedited Shipping available for $39.99
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Lighting fast international shipping available. We pay for insurance too!
Find more information here.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
- *Shock Resistant
- *Screw Lock Back
- *Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- *ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- *Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
- *Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
- *LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- *Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- *Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- *Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- *Digital compass
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 20 seconds continuous measurement
- Graphic direction pointer
- Auto level correction function
- Direction compensation (figure 8, 3-point)
- Magnetic declination correction
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- -Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- *Time stamp recording of up to 20 records (hour, minute, second, year, month, date, day (diving mode: depth and water temperature / compass mode: bearing angle / thermometer mode: temperature))
- *Diving mode
- Measuring range: 0.0 to 80.0m (0.0 to 262.5ft)
- Measuring unit: 0.1m (0.5ft)
- Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 5:59’59
- Surface time measurement
- Ascent rate alarm
- *Log data
- Automatic data recording of up to 20 records (dive start year, month and day, start time, dive time, maximum depth and lowest water temperature)
- *World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- *Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- *Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- *1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- *Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- *5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- *Hourly time signal
- *Battery level indicator
- *Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- *Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- *12/24-hour format
- *Button operation tone on/off
- *Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- *Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- *Approx. battery operating time:
- 7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- *Module: 3445
- *Size of case: 59.2×53.3×18mm
- *Total weight: 141g