Brand-New, 100% Authentic. We are an Authorized G-Shock Retailer. Includes G-Shock Backed Warranty at no extra charge.
The MTG-B1000XBD and B1000XB are based on the MTG-B1000, which has a mid-sized case for enhanced wearability while delivering advanced functionality, including smartphone connectivity and solar-powered radio control. The new models feature a bezel made from carbon fiber, considered the “third material” after metal and plastics, for an evolution in design in keeping with the 20th anniversary of the MT-G series.
Carbon fiber is similar to plastic in terms of its light weight, yet comparable to or exceeding metal in durability, although its hardness makes it more difficult to process. The red-accented MTG-B1000XBD comes with a layered composite band made with durable fine resin parts.
Dimensions: 55.8×51.7×14.4mm / Weight: 171 g
|Item||G-Shock Men's Watch|
|Case||Triple G Resist (Shock Resistant, Centrifugal Force Resistant, Vibration Resistant)|
|Case Width||51.7 mm (Case Thickness - 14.4 mm)|
|Dial Features||Carbon Fiber Bezel / Screw-Down Crown / Bluetooth Smartphone Link / Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping / Neobrite / World-Time / Stopwatch|
|Watch Lens||Sapphire Glass With Non-Reflective Coating|
|Strap Material||Stainless Steel Band (Strap Width 25mm / Strap Length 8 inches)|
|Water Resistant||200 Meters|
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Expedited Shipping available for $39.99
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Lighting fast international shipping available. We pay for insurance too!
Find more information here.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
- *Carbon fiber bezel
- *TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- *Screw Lock Crown
- *Spherical Glass
- *Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- *200-meter water resistance
- *Case / bezel material: Resin / Carbon
- *Solid Band
- *One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- *Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
- *LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- *Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- *Time calibration signal reception:
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- *Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- *The auto hand home position correction
- *World time
- 39 time zones* (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- -May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- *1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- *Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- *Daily alarm
- *Battery level indicator
- *Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- *Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- *Date display
- *Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- *Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- *Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- * LED:White
- *Size of case: 55.8×51.7×14.4mm
- *Total weight: 171g