Luminox has partnered with Revo for our 1st ever pair of sunglasses to create the ultimate Luminox set. This set includes the 3615 Navy SEAL Watch from our best selling 3600 series in black and red plus our fan-favorite Luminox branded hat.
Gift-set Bundle includes:
Founded in 1985, Revo quickly became a global performance eyewear brand known as the leader in polarized lens technology. Revo sunglasses were first created by utilizing lens technology developed by NASA as solar protection for satellites. More than 35 years later, Revo continues to build on its rich tradition of technology and innovation by offering the clearest and most advanced high-contrast polarized eyewear in the world.
100% Authentic with 2-Year Luminox Backed Warranty Included. Authorized Luminox Retailer.
||Luminox Men's Watch - Gift Set
||Sea Series - Navy SEAL
||Carbonox Compound Case
||Screw-Down Stainless Steel
||Unidirectional Turning Bezel
||Date Display / Luminox Self-Powered Illumination - Always Visible - Constant Glow for up to 25 Years
||Swiss Quartz Movement
||Sapphire Crystal With Anti-Reflective Coating
- Revo high-contrast polarized Serilium lenses Lightweight, impact-resistant, glare-reducing polycarbonate
- Size 64-16-136
- Lens Height 40.1 mm
- Revo SuperFlex™ A bendable, virtually indestructible frame material
- 8-base lens technology A more curved profile, temple to temple
- Elastomeric nose pad Slip-reducing rubber keeps the frame in place
- Integrated spring hinge Flexible temple for a comfortable, secure fit
- MotionFit™ design Maximizes comfort by eliminating unwanted pressure points
- Revo Light Management System™ Filters harmful UV, HEV, and Blue Light
- Digital Device-friendly Reduces glare and enhances clarity of digital screens
This baseball cap is made of black microfiber with a red tip on the brim. The Luminox logo is applied to the front, while our slogans "Every Second Counts" and "Always Visible" can be found on the back and side detail.
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
TimeMachinePlus.com is an Authorized Retailer for all the watch brands we carry. Therefore, all our watches are always 100% authentic and brand-new pieces directly from each global watch brand we work with. Each watch includes the original box, warranty card and any additional paperwork provided to us by our brand partners. If you have any questions about any of our watches or the warranty provided, don't hesitate to contact us at 888-898-4795 or send an email to our quickly responsive customer service team at email@example.com
Warranty periods range from 12 months to 10 Years, depending on the brand. All of the brands we carry come with their international manufacturer warranty. All warranty issues are to be handled directly with the watch manufacturer, so be sure to keep your electronic invoice for proof of purchase from TimeMachinePlus.com as we're an authorized retailer. Contact the brand directly using the information in your warranty booklet or the manufacturer's website for complete warranty terms and repair instructions. Typically the manufacturer's warranty does not cover: battery, crystal, strap or bracelet; damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear; damage from contact with objects; water damage.
TimeMachinePlus.com provides insurance coverage for all orders shipped out.