100% Authentic. Original Zodiac Dial. New Old Stock.
**ONLY INCLUDES ONE DIAL PIECE. LAST PICTURE SHOWS HOW THE DIAL HAS BEEN CAREFULLY STORED AND PROTECTED OVER THE YEARS TO PREVENT DAMAGE.
|Stock #||406.41.15 - Automatic - Gold Dot|
|Condition||New Without Tags. 100% Authentic. Excellent Condition. Never Been Used.|
|Dial Color||Blue Sunray|
|Dial Width||28.5 mm
|Dial Features||Chronograph / Date Window
Discover our complete Vintage Watch Repair services here.
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Expedited Shipping available for $39.99
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Lighting fast international shipping available. We pay for insurance too!
Find more information here.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
- We guarantee 100% authenticity on each watch.
- Each vintage piece we sell is guaranteed to be fully operational with a new battery, pressurized to check for accurate water-resistance depth and rigorously checked by our team of expert watch makers.
- Each vintage piece includes a 12-month limited warranty FREE OF CHARGE which covers the movement.
- The warranty begins on the date of purchase and lasts a complete 12-months.
Our Vintage Warranty does not cover:
- The life of the battery
- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating)
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (e.g., knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch
- The handling of the watch by other service centers other then those authorized by TimeMachinePlus.com