The ultimate in security for your watches, jewelry & valuables. Forged in American steel, UL tested and certified for burglary & fire, the Atlas is an impenetrable fortress. Painted steel polished to a mirror finish, drawers lined with LusterLoc™ treated fabrics that stop tarnishing for 35 years. Watch winders are controlled by WOLF’s Bluetooth connected App. Control one or all winders at the same time. Atlas. The world-class choice.
Size - 22" L X 24" W X 40" H
Color - Titanium
Model # 491265
- Weight: 730 lbs / 331 kg
- Bluetooth user-controlled app: Apple & Android
- Rotation options: WOLF app controls setting Turns per Day (TPD) for timepieces(s) ranging from 1 – 1,999 turns per day (TPD)
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter-clockwise, bi-directional
- Start delay: Users program up to 255-hour delay before first winding cycle – accommodating recently worn timepiece or power reserve.
- Lock-in cuff: Patented cuff/drum ensures cuff locks inside and watch is held safely
- Size: Cuff/drum suits all watches, strap & case sizes
- Patented innovation: TPD guaranteed by patented method of counting turns – no other company counts TPD, they simply estimate.
- Additional storage: 3 Lusterloc™ lined, pull-out drawers house 5 additional watches, jewelry and accessory storage. 1 watch drawer, 1 jewelry drawer and 1 open drawer .
- Exterior/Interior: Onyx or Titanium high gloss exterior, chrome trim, WOLF’s LusterLoc™ treated ultrasuede interior.
UL certified independent testing verifies:
- Fire resistance for up to 120 minutes, tested at 1,700°F (927°C), then dropped from 30 feet.
- Interior temperature during fire test remains below 350°F (177°C), (paper burns at 450°F (232°C), your documents remain safe.
- Water Resistance: Interior of safe door is sealed with Palusol® fire seal - expands 8 times the original size, sealing the door.
Additional App controls:
- Control winder modules independently or simultaneously with WOLF app
- Customize safe with ability to name safe and each winder
- Upload watches or personal photos as background image
- Password protected app control
- Register warranty from phone
- Contact customer service, shop online
Freight and Delivery:
- Customer to provide detailed shipping needs to WOLF customer service for quote
Proud WOLF Authorized Retailer.
**Delivery Dates: Approx. 6-8 weeks.
**Freight and Delivery Terms: Customer to provide detailed shipping needs for a quote. White-glove delivery provided. Free Shipping not available for this item.
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
Warranty periods range from 12 months to 10 Years, depending on the brand. All of the brands we carry come with their international manufacturer warranty. All warranty issues are to be handled directly with the watch manufacturer, so be sure to keep your electronic invoice for proof of purchase from TimeMachinePlus.com as we're an authorized retailer. Contact the brand directly using the information in your warranty booklet or the manufacturer's website for complete warranty terms and repair instructions. Typically the manufacturer's warranty does not cover: battery, crystal, strap or bracelet; damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear; damage from contact with objects; water damage.