Charming and sophisticated, Palermo takes cues from its namesake city on the side of a mountain by the sea. Store your favorite time pieces in this sumptuous leather watch and jewelry roll.
Size - 7.75" L X 3.25" W X 3.25" H
Color - Red
Model # 213972
- Watch roll suitable for 2 watches (42 mm each)
- Hidden jewelry capsule with two compartments
- 1 Watch Guard
- Small jewelry storage in zip pouch with small tray inside
- LusterLoc™: Allows the fabric lining the inside of your jewellery cases to absorb the hostile gases known to cause tarnishing. Under typical storage conditions, it can prevent tarnishing for up to 35 years.
Proud WOLF Authorized Retailer.
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
Warranty periods range from 12 months to 10 Years, depending on the brand. All of the brands we carry come with their international manufacturer warranty. All warranty issues are to be handled directly with the watch manufacturer, so be sure to keep your electronic invoice for proof of purchase from TimeMachinePlus.com as we're an authorized retailer. Contact the brand directly using the information in your warranty booklet or the manufacturer's website for complete warranty terms and repair instructions. Typically the manufacturer's warranty does not cover: battery, crystal, strap or bracelet; damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear; damage from contact with objects; water damage.