This watch is part of our old new stock of timeless vintage watches and have been updated with a brand-new battery. It does not include a strap so that you can accessorize it to best suit your mood. Make it part of your collection now!
100% Authentic with 1-Year Warranty. New Old Stock with a new battery, fully-operational and pressurized by professional watchmakers.
**DOES NOT INCLUDE STRAP IN PICTURES. STRAP IS ONLY FOR YOUR REFERENCE.
|Item||Zodiac Vintage Unisex Watch|
|Case Back||Screw-Down Stainless Steel|
|Case Width||30 mm (without crown) / 33 mm (with crown)|
|Case Thickness||9 mm|
|Top Lug to Bottom Lug Width||33 mm|
|Dial Color||Luminous Dial|
|Dial Features||Unidirectional Rotating Green Bezel / Date Display / Luminous Dot Marker on Bezel at 12:00|
|Lug Width||16 mm|
|Movement||Quartz / Fully Operational and Tested by Professional Watchmakers with New Battery|
|Water Resistant||200 meters / Sealed & Pressurized|
The Zodiac Back Story From The 1990s
In the 1990s, Zodiac Watches was run by Willy Gad Monnier, a former executive from TAG Heuer watch company. During Monniers’ time at the helm of Zodiac, until eventually going bankrupt in 1997 and selling to Geneder International, Inc. he introduced designs that were heavily borrowed and/or identical to TAG’s catalogue at the time. The main focus for Zodiac watches during the 1990s were the “Dot” series collection or “Point” series consisting of four tiers: Red, Gold, Silver and Blue (commonly known as the Sea Wolf Collection). The watches were professional divers watches available in quartz and automatic with a variety of different dials, case finishes, straps and functions. TimeMachinePlus.com is proud to resurrect these unique timepieces in excellent condition for your vintage collection.
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Expedited Shipping available for $39.99
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
Lighting fast international shipping available. We pay for insurance too!
Find more information here.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
All merchandise purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box.
Find more information here.
- We guarantee 100% authenticity on each watch.
- Each vintage piece we sell is guaranteed to be fully operational with a new battery, pressurized to check for accurate water-resistance depth and rigorously checked by our team of expert watchmakers.
- Each vintage piece includes a 12-month limited warranty FREE OF CHARGE which covers the movement.
- The warranty begins on the date of purchase and lasts a complete 12-months.
Our Vintage Warranty does not cover:
- The life of the battery
- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating)
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (e.g., knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch
- The handling of the watch by other service centers other then those authorized by TimeMachinePlus.com