The ultimate in security for your watches, jewelry & valuables. Bespoke, the Atlas safe can be configured for as many winders and drawers as you need. Forged in American steel, UL tested and certified for burglary & fire, the Atlas is an impenetrable fortress. Painted steel polished to a mirror finish, drawers lined with LusterLoc™ treated fabrics that stop tarnishing for 35 years. Watch winders are controlled by WOLF’s Bluetooth connected App. Control one or all winders at the same time. Atlas. The world-class choice.
Size - 22" L X 24" W X 40" H
Color - ONYX
Model # 4900
- Weight: 730 lbs / 331 kg
- Bluetooth user-controlled app: Download app from Apple or Android store.
- Rotation options: with the WOLF app you are effortlessly in control of setting the Turns per Day (TPD) for your timepieces(s) ranging from 1 – 1,999 turns per day (TPD)
- Directional settings: Clockwise, anti-clockwise or bi-directional
- Start delay: Users can program up to a 255-hour delay before the first winding cycle – accommodating for a recently worn timepiece or power reserve.
- Lock-in cuff: Our patented cuff and drum design ensures that the cuff locks inside to ensure the watch is held safely
- Size: Cuff and drum will suit all watch, strap and case sizes
- Patented Innovation: Turns per day are guaranteed by our patented method of counting turns – no other company counts turns per day (TPD), they simply estimate the number of TPD.
- Additional storage: 11 Black finished exterior, grey Lusterloc™ lined, pull-out drawers house watches, jewelry and accessory storage, 3 open drawers, 5 jewelry drawers, and 3 watch drawers with room for up to 30 watches.
- Onyx or Titanium high gloss exterior and chrome trim with WOLF’s custom 1834 Gray LusterLoc™ treated ultrasuede interior.
- UL certified independent testing verifies:
- Fire resistance for up to 120 minutes, tested at 1,700°F (927°C), then dropped from 30 feet.
- The interior temperature during the fire test remains below 350°F (177°C), (paper burns at 450°F (232°C), so your documents remain safe.
- Water Resistance: The interior of the safe door is sealed with Palusol® fire seal which expands 8 times the original size, sealing the door.
- Additional App controls:
- Effortlessly control winder modules independently or simultaneously with WOLF app
- Customize you safe with the ability to name the safe and each winder.
- Upload your watches or personal photos as background image.
- i-Mode feature controls LED light with the ability to set on/off timers based on your schedule
- Password protected app control
- Register your warranty from your phone
- Contact customer service and shop online.
Freight and Delivery:
Customer to provide detailed shipping needs to WOLF customer service for quote.
Proud WOLF Authorized Retailer.
**Delivery Dates: Approx. 6-8 weeks.
**Freight and Delivery Terms: Customer to provide detailed shipping needs for a quote. White-glove delivery provided. Free Shipping not available for this item.
FREE SHIPPING for all US Orders.
- Fast and quick shipping. Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days!
- Expedited Shipping available for $39.99
- Hand inspection before shipping to check for scratches, dents and ensure you have an operational battery.
- Packages do not ship on the weekends. All orders placed on Friday after 10:00 AM (CST), will be shipped on Monday, including expedited orders.
Lighting fast international shipping available. We pay for insurance too!
Find more information here.
Easy 30-Day Money-Back FREE Return Policy.
Free Returns only eligible for orders under $500. For orders over $500, returns are accepted within the 30-day time period, but customers must pay for shipping and insurance fees. Please be sure to require a signature confirmation for all orders over $500 and include insurance to cover any lost or damages to the package.
All merchandise (except those indicated as no returns or any merchandise in our Vintage Watches Corner) purchased on TimeMachinePlus.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days from original shipment dispatch date. All returned watches must be not sized and unworn in the condition you received them and in the original box. Conditions apply.
Find more information here.
Warranty periods range from 12 months to 10 Years, depending on the brand. All of the brands we carry come with their international manufacturer warranty. All warranty issues are to be handled directly with the watch manufacturer, so be sure to keep your electronic invoice for proof of purchase from TimeMachinePlus.com as we're an authorized retailer. Contact the brand directly using the information in your warranty booklet or the manufacturer's website for complete warranty terms and repair instructions. Typically the manufacturer's warranty does not cover: battery, crystal, strap or bracelet; damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear; damage from contact with objects; water damage.