Watch Repair Specialists
TimeMachinePlus.com has partnered with the best watch repair specialists to service, repair and/or restore all types of modern, vintage, antique and one-of-a-kind timepieces. We are a one stop repair and service shop for any timepiece. We offer repairs and services on simple wristwatches to mechanical complications and jeweled timepieces. Our team specializes in difficult repairs and restorations which involve in-house parts manufacturing. Our team has the training, experience and tools necessary to repair, service and restore any watch. Plus, each of our repairs come with a 1-Year Warranty which covers all parts and servicing to the original repair, excluding water damage or customer abuse.
TimeMachinePlus.com is proud offer you the following watch repair services --
- Automatic Movement Service
- Battery Replacement (Includes proper sealing and pressure testing to maintain manufacturer's original water resistance standards)
- Crystal Replacement
- Seals / Gaskets
- Stem & Crown
- Tune Up
We service and repair any watch make and model. We can handle any job!
- Fill out the Get Started form below.
- Our friendly Watch Concierge Specialist will email you within 24 hours with instructions to send us your watch.
- Safely pack your watch securely and ship to us. Remember to not send any watch cases or accessories, only the watch itself.
- Include the questionnaire form inside your package so we can quickly identify your repair number.
- Be sure to insure your package for the proper value of the watch and require a signature confirmation for any value $500 and more.
- Sip a glass a wine, your part is now over :)
- Once the watch arrives at our facility, our Watch Concierge Specialist with email you notifying the watch has arrived safely.
- Please allow 3 business days for our watch specialists to evaluate your watch.
- Your Watch Concierge Specialist will email you a detailed description of the repairs to complete, the total cost and estimated time frame.
- You approve the repairs or deny them.
- We start work immediately on your repair or service.
- Once the watch is complete, your Watch Concierge Specialist will email you to complete payment.
- We ship the watch back to you fully insured (we cover shipping).
- You enjoy your beautifully repaired and/or serviced watch :)